Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Ultimate Outfit....part 1

       I have several folders on my computer dedicated to my Dream Wardrobe. Anytime I come across a look or piece that I love online, I add it to my wardrobe. Each entry is tediously labeled and organized by type - clothing, shoes, bags or accessories.
     I occasionally think of what I would wear with what, and have come up with some pretty exciting looks, and I'd love to share them with you! I've pieced together some pieces, paper doll style, on Photoshop (excuse my photoshop skills - I'm sure I'll get better with practice!).

    So here begins  Excerts from My Dream Wardrobe.....The Ultimate Outfit.  Enjoy!


This Ultimate Outfit is composed of......
3.1 Phillip Lim lace dress

Burberry Prorsum ombre trench coat (this is also the original image)
Camilla Skovgaard suede wedge boot
Jil Sander lazer cut Madame bag

Marni flower necklace
Eddie Borgo Horror cuff

Abraxas Rex Herkimer diamond earrings








No comments:

Post a Comment