Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dream Sequence

I built a little daydream the other afternoon..........(this requires a little audience participation to get the full effect, so bear with me)...


Play song....

"Mind, Drips" by Neon Indian

I was a nude in a Will Cotton painting, floating on a cotton candy cloud.....

Paintings by Will Cotton

.....and see in the distance rows and rows of dancers in white (turn off sound)....
Paris Opera Ballet performing "Shades" from La Bayadere

...and I float up into space, where my cloud disintegrates....
Cygnus Loop Nebula
...and I tumble back to earth...
...down into the ocean...
Photograph by Dominic Neitz

...through a sea of jelly fish (turn the sound off)...
Jellyfish Lake in Palau

.....and other fish (turn the sound off this one too)...
Kuroshio Sea - 2nd Largest Aquarium in the World

...and eventually I wash up on the beach....
Photograph by Naila Ruechel

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment