Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We Have Love

     One of the hands-down best things about New York are the people you meet. You never know who you might come across any given day - a stranger could turn out to be your best friend, or business partner, or sous chef, or love of your life. And so many people come to New York to find connections like that., which perpetuates that energy, the sense that anything can happen.
     I recently met a wonderful woman. We started bonding over a shared Jamaican heritage, and, as is customary in the city, ended up exchanging business cards. I was amazed by what I discovered when I went to her website, and I thought you might enjoy it as well...



     Naila's work is sensitive and exhuberant. It's rare that I experience such a joyful quality in photography. I am grateful to have met Naila, and I look forward to seeing more and more of her work. It seems that she had a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment